IndoSlang Bahasa Indonesia Courses have been approved by WDA for SkillsFuture Credit.
Students may claim SkillsFuture Credit for eligible courses with effect from 27th October 2016
Here are some simple steps on how to make your SkillsFuture claim:
Step 1: Choose your IndoSlang course
- Choose your preferred course
- To note: Beginner IndoSlang courses listed on our website are approved courses with the exception of, Private lessons, Intensive Classes, Corporate Classes, and Express Classes beyond the Beginners 1 level.
Step 2: Register for your chosen course Students may register for any of our courses in here or in-person at our school counter.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email (for web registrations) or hardcopy (for in-person registrations) upon successful registration.
- To note: Students will be able to claim the amount they have paid for the course from Skills Future by uploading their receipts.
Step 3: Commencing your IndoSlang course
- Please come to our school counter 10 – 15 minutes early on your first day of class to make payment of school fees and collect your course materials.
- You will receive an official receipt for course fees paid from our school counter. Alternatively, you may write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for the receipt to be emailed to you.
Step 4: Claim on SkillsFuture
- Go to SkillsFuture Course List
- Select your chosen course type and click on "Proceed to claim credit".
- Log-in to your Skills Future account with your SingPass.
- Input the Course Start Date, and enter your payment details:
- Input the amount of course fees you have paid inclusive of GST (e.g. $350.00)
- Input the amount of credit you wish to claim from SkillsFuture. You may claim the full amount of course fees as long as you have sufficient credit in your SkillsFuture account. Alternatively, you may choose to claim only a specific amount from your SkillsFuture account.
- Select “Pay to: my bank account” and enter your bank account details for SkillsFuture to reimburse the relevant claimed amount to you.
- Upload a copy of your official receipt for your chosen course, check the declaration boxes and submit your claim.
- Do remember to print or save a copy of the submission acknowledgement page for your future reference.
- To note: You may submit a claim up to 90 days after the commencement of your course only.
- To note: Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for SkillsFuture Credit before proceeding.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 6222 0583 during our opening hours if you have any questions or require any help.